Gynaecologists are a woman’s ally all throughout their life. Right from teenage until the menopause age or beyond, a gynaecologist assists for relieving the ailments and assisting in maintaining proper female health. There are different life stages and certain clinics and doctors are better equipped for them. Like, if you’re looking to get pregnant soon, you should look for a doctor that focuses more on obstetrics than on general gynaecological care.
The gynaecologist’s clinic is the place where one should feel comfortable talking about their intimate problems. To help you make an informed decision, here is a list of top 5 Gynecologist in Pune.
1. Dr Nina Mansukhani- With over 21 years of experience in the field, Dr. Nina Mansukhani handles high-risk obstetrics pregnancies. Her interest includes She is Gynaec Endocrinology including fertility and menopause. Dr. Nina has passed her MBBS from B J Medical College, Pune, DGO from KEM Hospital Pune and DNB from Manipal Hospital. She is a member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (UK).
Her patients rave about her being a wonderfully compassionate person apart from a highly skilled doctor.
Address 1: Touch of life clinics. 8, Sahajanand Complex, East Street, Landmark: Next to IDBI Bank & 1000 Oaks Restaurant, Pune.
Address 2: Apollo Jehangir hospital. 32, Sasson Road, Sangamvadi, Landmark: Near Pune Railway Station, Pune.
2. Dr. Sabrina K Bokil- She completed her MBBS from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. Her MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology and DGO are from the University Of Bombay. She is a firm advocate of normal delivery and believes in conservative treatment before Surgery. Her 28 years of experience deals mainly with high-risk pregnancy care.
Address 1: 10/15 A, Dwidal Hospital, Karve Road, Erandawane,Landmark:- Behind Swapna Nagri, , Pune.
Address 2: Aditya Birla Hospital. Mazzanine Floor, Aundh,Landmark:-Above Croma Showroom Nanasaheb Gaikwad IT Park, Pune.
Address 3: Surya Hospitals, Pune
3. Dr. Girija Wagh- In her 27 years of experience, she proved her expertise at High-Risk Pregnancy, Endoscopy, Obstetrics Normal Pregnancy, Menstrual Problems, and MTP. The treatments offered by Dr. Wagh are Endoscopic Surgery, Tubectomy/Tubal Ligation, Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and Colposcopy. She has done her MBBS and MD from B J Medical College, Pune.
Address 1: Cloudnine Hospital. Survey Number 28/1, Axon Building, Bhamburda, Landmark: Near Sakhar Sankul, Pune.
Address 2: Girija Hospital and nursing home. Sr Number 87, Azad Nagar, Landmark: Next to Sutar Hospital, Pune
4. Dr. Anil Chittake- Dr. Anil Chittake is Gynecologist and Obstetrician and an Infertility Specialist. He completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Nagpur in 1995, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur in 2000 and DGO from KEM Hospital Pune. He is enriched with an experience of 22 years.
Address 1: Embrio IVF centre. First floor 101, Pride Gateway,Above croma Sr No 112, Opp, D-Mart, Baner Main road, Veerbhadra Nagar, Baner,, Landmark: Opposite D-Mart, Pune.
Address 2: Surya Mother & Child Super Speciality Hospital. Survey Number 8, Bhujbal Chowk, Hinjewadi Fly Bridge, Landmark: Near Wakad Octroi Naka, Pune.
5. Dr. Jagrati Laad- Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Infertility Specialist with more than 15 years of experience. The services provided by the doctor are medical termination of Pregnancy, Fertility Enhancing Laparoscopic Surgeries, Family Planning and Contraceptive Counselling, IVF and Antenatal Care etc. She completed MBBS from MGM Medical College, MD – Obstetrics, and Gynaecology from Government Medical College and Fellowship in Infertility from Dr. Purnima Nadkarni 21st Century Hospital, Surat.
Address: Wombs Fertility and Reproductive Health Clinic. 3, Shree Ram Palace, Baner Road, Landmark: Near Orchid School & Opposite Nandu’s Paratha, Pune
Trust your instincts while going for a gynaecologist is important because feeling comfortable especially during this type of appointment is vital. A smart way to narrow your choices down is to look at the eminence of the Gynecologist. This is a good way of knowing their experience and how they handle their patients. The above-mentioned list is compiled after going through the reviews mentioned on reputed and trustworthy medical sites. Also, personal opinions from friends, neighbours and colleagues are considered.