LEAN SIX SIGMA, 2-DAY SIMULATION WORKSHOP, PUNE
Transit Partners, a business consulting firm from Pune is conducting a two-day event during December 8 & 9th.
The above simulation workshop is designed to impart core Lean Six Sigma principles and methods to apply them to solve business problems. The workshop is specially tailored for Financial and Services industry.
Date: 8 & 9th December 2017
Time:9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Venue: MCCIA, Trade Tower, SB Road, Pune
The workshop focuses on:
- Plenty of Group Activities; Right Mix of Theory and Hands-on
- Scenario-based Simulation for experiential learning by doing; participants will learn by executing a business process modeled from an actual business process.
- Simulation, not role-play. Each person will do what makes sense within the rules.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma:
- Provides a Structured Approach to Problem Solving
- Eliminates Waste and Improve Processes
- Reduces Cost and Save Money
- Improves Profitability and Productivity of your business
Feel free to get in touch at +91 83297 94458 / 80079 89100 or email@example.com for any queries!
Only limited seats available, book your seat now (ticket sale ends Dec 7th midnight)
About the founder of Transit Partners: Mr. Sachin Kulkarni is a Lean Expert and Transformation Consultant with 20+ years of diverse experience with leading organizations like Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, WNS, Aptech and NIIT. He has insightful experience across BFSI industry, leading/ executing business transformation, change management, risk & control and people development initiatives.
To know more about the event please visit: https://www.transitpartners.in/events/lean-six-sigma-problem-solving-simulation-workshop